Parking and Transport
Finding us couldn’t be easier. Homerton College is just a 12 minute walk from the city’s mainline railway station and ten minutes drive from junction 11 of the M11 motorway which links Cambridge to London Stansted and Heathrow airports. We are also a ten minute walk from Addenbrookes Hospital.
For those using Satnav, our postcode is CB2 8PH.
The College offers on site parking for 132 cars.
By Public Transport - Train/Bus/Walking
The Citi 1 bus stops outside Homerton and departs every 10 minutes from the station. There are plenty of taxis outside the main entrance to the station.
To walk to Homerton:
- On exiting the station turn left onto Station Place and walk for a few minutes before turning right on to Brookgate. Turn left by the Co-op on to Hills Road and walk over the railway bridge, continue walking along Hills Road and cross over Cherry Hinton Road at the lights.
- Homerton College is on the right hand side past Hills Road Sixth Form, behind the black railings. Follow the signs to the Conference Centre Reception or your specific event signage.
There is a large car park at the rear of Homerton Conference Centre which is free of charge for conference delegates (this is located at the end of Harrison Drive. Follow the road all the way round the back of Harrison House.). Space is not guaranteed and is available on a first come first served basis.
From the M11
- Exit the motorway at junction 11, following signs to city centre.
- Continue along the A1309 through Trumpington, past the Green Man pub and turn right at the junction and traffic lights on to Long Road.
- At the cross road turn left onto Hills Road and continue for approximately ½ a mile. You will see Homerton College SIGNPOSTED on the left, behind the black railings. This is the PORTERS lodge location
- Just beyond the main College building, turn left into Harrison drive and follow signs for Homerton Conference Centre car park, the entrance for which is at the back of the site.
From the City Centre
- Follow the A1307 out the city centre, eventually crossing over the railway bridge.
- At the junction go straight across and turn right into Harrison Drive and follow signs for Homerton Conference Centre car park, the entrance for which is at the back of the site