Food and Drink Packages
The cuisine at Homerton is amongst the best of the Cambridge Colleges. We offer a seasonally adapted menu mixing home-made favourites with classical and contemporary dishes, offering something for every taste and diet. Our commitment to sustainability is key and we have a detailed food policy to address such concerns.
This Includes but is not limited to:
- Commitment to serving only ethically traded tea, coffee and sugar and will seek to serve Fairtrade certified products.
- We will eliminate any fish on the menu which are on the Marine Conservation Society’s (MCS) red list.
- We will seek to serve Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified fish and maximize use of fish on the Marine Conservation Society’s ‘fish to eat’ list www.fishonline.org/advice/eat/.
- We work towards ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, all our menus reflect the seasons - at least three (major) items per dish will be served in the season it is naturally abundant.
- All produce will be seasonal and local wherever possible.
Our Kitchen team, led by Food and Beverage Manager, Rob Gamble, invest a lot of time in producing original seasonal dishes and keeping our menus constantly-updated and fresh for our clients. Here are one or two suggested sample menus to give you a taste of the food we offer, however we are always willing to be flexible and offer bespoke menus to suit your needs, so please do contact us.