Fellows’ Dining Room
Built in 1903 the Fellows’ Dining Room has seen many changes in use over the years.
It was designed initially as three classrooms in the arts-and-crafts style which became the College Library in 1936 and then the Combination Room in 1968. Most recently in 2004 it became one of the College’s most popular dining rooms seating up to 90 guests in formal ‘College-style’ or 110 for a casual buffet.
Its glazed doors to the west open out onto the grounds making it a popular venue for formal dining or for summer events.